Don’t Starve: Shipwrecked is a brand new expansion of the popular game Don’t Starve. This time around player finds himself stranded on a tropical island, but not everything is as it looks and basic survival soon becomes the number one priority. In this Don’t Starve Shipwrecked video I will provide you with 10 basic tips to survive in the harsh world of Don’t Starve Shipwrecked!
Klei Entertainment has partnered with our friends at CAPY, creators of Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery, Super Time Force and Below; to bring fans of Don’t Starve the latest single-player expansion: Don’t Starve: Shipwrecked!
In Don’t Starve: Shipwrecked, Wilson finds himself stranded in a tropical archipelago. He must learn to survive all over again in this new environment filled with new biomes, seasons, and creatures.
Don’t let the tropical breeze lull you into a false sense of security – the world might be different, but it is still equal parts unforgiving and uncompromising. You will quickly find these islands are full to the brim with things that want to kill you.
– Navigate the Open Ocean: Craft a boat and set sail for adventure!
– Explore an Entirely New World: The entire world is different.
– Explore new biomes filled with new resources. Scavenge for new sources of food. Run for your life from a host of new creatures.
– Brave New Seasons: A set of tropically inspired seasons will try their hardest to kill you.
– Craft New Recipes: Build an array of new gadgets to help yourself survive these harsh islands.
If you enjoy the video subscribe for more fun!
If you have questions or suggestions leave the comment below or hit me on Twitter @kokoplays!
Don’t Starve: Shipwrecked on Steam – /